Friday, January 7, 2011

Product Review: Komaza Haircare's Olive Moisture Mask

Hi Curlies, this week’s product review comes just in time with the harsh weather we’ve been experiencing here in GA and with the possibility of snow on the horizon again this weekend:)  My hair has been overly dry:( and I've been looking for a deep conditioner to moisturize the mane!

On to the review! My first product review features Komaza Haircare’s Olive Moisture Mask (deep conditioner).  On an unexpected visit to Sage Naturalceuticals, here in Atlanta a friend recommended the product and I could not wait to get home and try it out. 

The Claim:  This thick creamy olive butter deep conditioner is designed to detangle, moisturize, and soften hair to put an end to breakage. Komaza Care’s Olive Moisture Mask does not contain proteins making it friendly to deep condition weekly if you choose (http://www.komazahaircare.com/)
The Verdict: The minty green color kind of the threw me off, but the creamy consistency of the product melted into my thirsty curls.  After sitting under a hooded dryer for 30 minutes, then detangling, my hair felt like COTTON!  Once I rinsed with cool water to close the cuticle, I was in love with the results!  I am off to purchase the second jar this weekend, so yes it's a keeper as a staple product!
Don't take my word for it, try a sample or the 16oz jar which can be purchased here for $16.00, plus shipping. I promise you, it WILL NOT disappoint!
Give it a try and let us know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment